Monday, September 6, 2010

Adoption Fundraiser

Hey everyone!

My heart is incredibly overwhelmed this morning as I think of all of the work and generosity that went into this! Cory and I have been so blessed by the selflessness of the friends that the Lord has placed in our lives here in South Carolina and I can't say Thank You enough for all that they have done!

Check out this raffle our amazingly sweet and generous friends put together for us to help us bring home our precious baby boy or girl!! You can enter for $5 an entry and it all goes straight to fund our adoption.....and you can win some really cool prizes!! Please also forward this on to anyone else you might now who would be willing to enter!!! If you have any questions let me know! If not, happy donating!!!!!!!

http://cevallosadoption.blogspot.com/2010/09/fundraising-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment