Friday, October 22, 2010

Tennessee Pics & Uganda Update

I can't believe that the day is finally here for us to leave on our trip to Uganda!! We will be leaving tomorrow and returning November 1st. Please pray for safety for our team while traveling and while in country. Also, please pray that we are all able to mesh well and be purposeful in our work over there!! I am so excited! I am not sure if I will be able to update our blog while we are there, but if I can I will! if not, check back in November for lots of updates!

Also, here are some pictures of us with our nephew who we got to meet last weekend! Little Garret was born October 6th! I am his only Aunt which means that I have a huge responsibility, but got to spoil him lots while we were visiting in Tennessee last weekend, which is a good thing since they will be moving farther away to Texas soon! We will get to see him again at Thanksgiving and get in lots more spoiling and loving!



No comments:

Post a Comment